CES’12 – Toshiba launches the world’s thinnest 10-inch tablet
- The latest Android technology (which would most probably be the Ice Cream Sandwich OS)
- 10.1-inch, 1280 x800p screen with Corning Gorilla Glass display
- 1.2 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting along with 5-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- Micro USB, Micro HDMI ports and Micro SD card slot
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1
- Features such as Gyroscope, Accelerometer, GPS, eCompass and Ambient Light Sensor
- A built-in 25 watt-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery
The Excite X10 would be available in 16 GB/32 GB variants costing $529.99 (around Rs. 26,500) and $599.99 (Around Rs. 32,000). Currently it has been launched in U.S. only.
Its Indian launch date and price are not yet known. Trust us to keep you posted.