Ubuntu for phones is here. Looks Impressive!
Unlike conventional touchscreen phones, Ubuntu works without touch buttons and uses swiping gestures from the edges of the screen.
- Edge magic – Thumb gestures from all four edges of the screen enable users to find content and switch between apps.
- Deep content immersion – Controls appear only when the user wants them.
- A global search for apps, content and products.
- Voice and text commands in any application for faster access to rich capabilities.
- Both native and web or HTML5 apps.
- Evolving personalised art on the welcome screen.
Check out its introduction by Mark Shuttleworth, in the video below.