Videocon Q1 V500K listed online with Snapdragon 615 SoC, 2 GB RAM and Dual App Support
Indian smartphone manufacturer Videocon has listed a new smartphone called Q1 V500K on its official website. While the listing reveals all the specs and features of the device, there’s no information yet about the pricing and availability.
The Videocon Q1 V500K comes with Snapdragon 615 SoC under the hood which is laced with 2 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 405 GPU. The device runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop and features a 5-inch Full-HD display. There’s no information about the battery except the fact that a Li-Polymer battery is used.
The Q1 V500K comes with 16 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 32 GB using a microSD card. For photography, the device comes with a 13 MP primary camera at the back and an 8 MP secondary camera on the front.
The main highlight of this phone is that it comes with Dual App Support. You can use two different numbers of WhatsApp on this device. However, this Dual App Support is only restricted to WhatsApp and not any other app so don’t expect to be able to run multiple accounts of any app that you wish to.
The device also comes pre-loaded with apps like V-Safe, V-Secure, EROS Now, Gameloft Games, Opera Mini, SwiftKey, Office suite, Chillx and Daily Hunt.
Videocon Q1 V500K specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP dual-LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8 MP with LED flash
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, USB OTG, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: Unknown Li-Poly battery
Now that the Q1 V500K is listed on the company’s official website, we expect Videocon to launch it soon.