Along with the Vivo Y37A, the Vivo Y51A specs have also been revealed on TENAA’s website as the device gets certified by TENAA. The TENAA listing reveals all the specs and images of the Vivo Y51A.
Powering the Vivo Y51A is a 1.2GHz quad-core processor accompanied by 1GB of RAM. Just like the Vivo Y37A, the Vivo Y51A also runs on Android 5.0.2 Lollipop out of the box. It features a 5-inch TFT display boasting off a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels. Camera department consists of an 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
When compared with the Vivo Y37A, the Vivo Y51A looks like a mid-range smartphone as the Y37A has better specs which consist of an octa-core processor, 2GB RAM and a 0.5-inch larger display with a 720p resolution.
Probable Vivo Y51A specifications:
- CPU: 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 1GB
- Operating System: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch TFT display with a resolution of 960 x 540 pixels
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable upto 128GB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, GPS, GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA, CDMA 2000
- Battery: Unknown
- Dimensions: 143.8 × 71.7 × 7.52 mm at 157 grams
There’s no official word regarding the Vivo Y51A as well from the company. Looks like Vivo will announce both the Y51A and the Y37A together.
Which one of the two would you buy?