Xiaomi offers discounts on smartphones and accessories during the festive sale
With the onset of the festival season and beginning of many online shopping festivals, Xiaomi has announced a price cut on their popular smartphones and accessories.
Xiaomi has announced a temporary price cut for its smartphones and accessories during the festive season. The discounted prices would be applicable across all its partner platforms including Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Paytm and Tata Cliq. The company would offer discounts up to Rs. 3000 on products purchased during the season offer.
Xiaomi is offering a massive 3000 discount on the flagship Mi 5 which would be available at Rs. 19999, instead of its regular price of Rs. 22999. Similarly, the Mi Max would be available at Rs. 13999 which means a discount of Rs. 1000. The company is also offering a Rs. 500 discount on its latest affordable Redmi 3s series.
- Mi 5 – Rs. 19999 (Rs. 3000 discount)
- Mi Max – Rs. 13999 (Rs. 1000 discount)
- Redmi Note 3 (3GB + 32GB) – Rs. 10999 (Rs. 1000 discount)
- Redmi Note 3 (2GB + 16GB) – Rs. 9499 (Rs. 500 discount)
- Redmi 3S Prime – Rs. 8499 (Rs. 500 discount)
- Redmi 3S – Rs. 6499 (Rs. 500 discount)
- Mi 4 16 GB – Rs. 9999 (Rs. 1000 discount)
- 20000mAh Mi Power Bank – Rs. 1899 (Rs. 300 discount)
- 10000mAh Mi Power Bank – Rs. 899 (Rs. 400 discount)
Commenting on the price cut, Xiaomi said, “This will be the first Mi sale with attractive discounts on all Mi smartphones and accessories that will be held simultaneously across all partner platforms.”