The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 was launched in India last week and the first flash sale was scheduled today at 2 pm on Mi.com and Amazon India. Now as it always happens with flash sales, the Redmi Note 3 went out of stock within couple of minutes as the sale started.
The Redmi Note 3 going out of stock within minutes made some customers furious as they were not able to buy the device. However, those not able to buy it need not get disappointed as the next sale is scheduled on March 16. As of now, it’s unclear as to how much units of the Redmi Note 3 were sold in today’s sale.
If you are unaware, the Redmi Note 3 is powered by Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor which is coupled with 2/3 GB of RAM along with Adreno 510 GPU. It runs on MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop and packs a massive 4050 mAh battery. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display and features a 16 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 650 hexa-core processor
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- GPU: Adreno 510
- Operating System: MIUI 7 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP auto-focus with two tone flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 16/32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Hybrid SIM (micro + nano)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, microUSB v2.0, USB OTG, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Color: Silver, Gold, Dark Grey
- Battery: 4050 mAh
If you were not able to buy the Redmi Note 3 in today’s sale, you still have a chance to buy it in the next sale scheduled on March 16. The 2 GB RAM 16 GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 9999, whereas the 3 GB RAM 32 GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 11,999. In order to be able to buy it, you need to register on Amazon India for the upcoming sale.