The ZTE Blade D Lux has been launched in Vietnam and Singapore. Going by the specs, it’s not a phone the power users will prefer, but, at the price tag it’s offered, we couldn’t ask for more.The ZTE Blade D Lux has a 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 64-bit quad-core processor under the hood accompanied by 2GB of RAM. It boasts off a 5.5-inch HD screen and is backed up by 3000mAh battery.
The Blade D Lux sports a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. The ZTE Blade D Lux has 16GB of internal storage and the external storage can be expanded up to 64GB using a microSD card.
ZTE Blade D Lux specifications:
- CPU: 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 64-bit quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 64GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM
- Connectivity: microUSB, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 3000mAh
The ZTE Blade D Lux is priced at VND 38,90,000 in Vietnam which is around $173, whereas in Singapore, the Blade D Lux is priced at SGD 239 which is around $166.
There is no information regarding the availability of the ZTE Blade D Lux in other countries, but we expect it to be heading to other countries soon. Once available in your country, will you be buying it?