ZTE Blade S7, yet another smartphone featuring a fingerprint sensor has been unveiled today. The Blade S7 is the latest addition in the Blade lineup offered by ZTE. The smartphone was launched in Shanghai today. The ZTE Blade S7 is successor to the ZTE Blade S6. Those who can’t live without taking selfies are in for a treat as this phone features a 13MP rear as well as front camera.
Under the hood is a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor accompanied by 3GB of DDR3 RAM. It features a 5-inch Full-HD display protected by Gorilla Glass 3. The ZTE Blade S7 will run on MiFavor 3.2 UI which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. ZTE has also added support for gesture controls in this smartphone. If you want to activate and deactivate the flashlight, you just need to shake the phone. You can also make a ‘V’ gesture in order to start playing music, and an ‘O’ gesture to stop it.
The ZTE Blade S7 also houses a fingerprint scanner on its home button. It comes with 32GB of internal storage. At the first look, it does look reminiscent to the Apple iPhone 4. You also get four color options to choose from, they are Lemon Green, Rose Gold, Diamond White and Space Gray.
ZTE Blade S7 specifications:
- CPU: 64-bit Snapdragon 615 processor
- RAM: 3GB DDR3
- Operating System: MiFavor 3.2 UI which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF)
- Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash and Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF)
- Display: 5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Pixel Density: 445ppi
- Internal Storage: 32GB
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Bluetooth, GPS
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner located on home button
- Colors: Lemon Green, Rose Gold, Diamond White and Space Gray.
ZTE hasn’t announced the pricing of the ZTE Blade S7 as of yet, but the Blade S7 will first go on sale in Thailand followed by other Asia-Pacific regions.