ZTE Blade V10 with dual rear cameras and 32 MP selfie camera announced at MWC
At the on-going MWC 2019 in Barcelona, along with its upcoming flagship Axon 10 Pro 5G smartphone, ZTE also announced a budget smartphone under its Blade lineup — ZTE Blade V10. The newly announced Blade V10 comes with upgraded specs, new design, and bold color options.
The smartphone features a 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD display with a water drop notch on top, offering a screen-to-body ratio of 90.3 percent. Under the hood, the device is powered by an unnamed octa-core processor, coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
It also has a microSD card slot for expanding the phone’s storage capacity. As for the camera, the smartphone features an AI Dual Camera on the back consisting of a 16 MP primary sensor and a 5 MP secondary sensor.
The phone’s camera has AI Scene Recognition to identify 300+ scenes in preview mode and adjust parameters for the best shot. On the front side, the phone comes with a 32-megapixel snapper along with a few AI-based features and AI Smart Selfie technology.
Connectivity options on the device include Dual SIM, 4G LTE, WiFi 2.4G/5G 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. There’s also a 3.5mm headphone jack, a USB Type-C port and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for added security.
In terms of software, the smartphone runs MiFavor 9.0 UI which is based on Android 9 Pie operating system. The phone is fuelled by a 3200 mAh battery.
The ZTE Blade V10 will be available in three color options — Black, Green, and Blue (Gradient). While the company has not revealed its pricing, the phone will go on sale in Europe, China, and Latin America from next month.
ZTE Blade V10 Specifications
- CPU: 2.1 GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB and 4 GB
- Operating System: MiFavor 9.0 UI based on Android 9 Pie
- Display: 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD display with a water drop notch and 90.3 percent screen-to-body ratio
- Rear Camera: 16 MP + 5 MP with AI Scene Recognition
- Front Camera: 32 MP with AI Smart Selfie
- Internal Storage: 32 GB and 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Hybrid SIM card slot)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2 GHz and 5 GHz), 3.5 mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 3.0
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Colors: Black, Green, Gradient Blue
- Battery: 3200 mAh
ZTE Blade V10 Pricing and Availability
- Pricing: To be announced
- Availability: Launching in Europe, China, and Latin America from next month