ZTE Nubia Prague S announced; Features Snapdragon 615 SoC and 3GB RAM
The ZTE Nubia Prague S has been announced by the company in China. The Nubia Prague S is priced at CNY 2499 which is around $380.
The Nubia Prague S is powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor backed by 3GB of RAM and Adreno 405 GPU. Talking about the storage, the device comes with 64GB of internal storage and the external storage can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
The Prague S features a 13MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera. It boasts off a 5.2-inch Full-HD display having a pixel density of 424ppi and protection of Gorilla Glass 3. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box and the 2200mAh battery keeps it running. As stated on the website, the Prague S can be charged up to 25 percent with 10 minutes of charging.
ZTE Nubia Prague S specifications:
- CPU: 64-bit Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Operating System: Nubia UI 3.0 based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.2-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with LED flash and PDAF
- Front Camera: 8MP
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB
- SIM: Dual-SIM 4G (Micro SIM + Nano SIM)
- Color: Rose Gold, Silver
- Battery: 2200mAh
The ZTE Nubia Prague S is available for pre-orders right now and will be available for purchase from January 23.