2 million iPhone 5 sold in China over the weekend
The Apple iPhone 5 went on sale in China over the weekend and the Cupertino based company has today announced that it has sold over 2 million iPhone 5’s in China.
Apple has this time around planned to make the iPhone 5 available in more than 100 countries before the end of the year which is indeed a great move by the company and the fastest iPhone roll-out till date.
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels
- Apple A6 chipset
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal memory
- 8 MP iSight camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 1.2 MP HD FaceTime camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 3G connectivity
- 1434 mAh battery