Epson Moverio is a feature rich goggle and goes on to have an ability of 80-inch perceived projection display, Dolby Mobile surround sound, Wi-Fi connectivity, 6-hour battery life, 1GB of built-in storage expandable up to 4GB microSDHC.
Epson has already made a few apps available for buyers to take advavntage of, which includes Netflix, Pandora, Amazon Kindle, and the Angry Birds suite. Epson is also inviting Android developers to come forward and help the compnay by developing more apps which can work great on the Goggles.
The Moverio also has side-by-side 3D ability and Anna Jen, Epson America’s Director of New Business Development says,
- Enhanced Mobility: Rechargeable battery offers nearly six hours of battery life
- Removable Memory: Built-in card slot supports up to 32GB microSDHC card
- Download and Go: Transfer content, games and apps to the included 4GB microSDHC card or internal 1GB of user storage on the controller
- Adobe Flash 11 Support: Stream videos from popular television websites featuring Flash 11 content and content rich Flash-enabled websites
- Big Sound: Dolby® Mobile surround sound delivered to personal earphones or Moverio’s detachable earphones (included in-box)
- Innovative Navigation: Touch-enabled track pad and navigational buttons enable easy interaction of content
- Immersive 3D: Enjoy side-by-side 3D content like never before