Samsung Galaxy S III is the next in the line after Apple iPad who is the target of the rumour mills. And today another alleged ‘official’ photo of the upcoming device has been leaked.
GSM Helpdesk has got their hands on the picture and it does go on to look quite genuine and not some photoshoped work.
With this some specs also termed ‘official’ have leaked and are as follow
- 4.7 inch SuperAMOLED Plus HD screen with 720p resolution
- 1.5 GHz processor with 1 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage
- 12 MP camera at the rear with 1080p and video recording at 60fps (probably for the slow-mo recording and not regular recording)
- 131 x 64 x 8 mm and weigh 125g
- Dual-carrier HSPA with maximum downlink speed of 42Mbps but maximum uplink
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n with Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and HDMI out
We have done a comparison of both the leaked pictures for you below and from that we can see that both the pictures are almost identical in the design and features. So this may be the real Galaxy S III but then we can never confirm anything until Samsung makes it official.
Also like the previous leak, the date mentioned on this official photo is also May 22. But then as we learnt yesterday the launch may be moved a bit early to an April launch.