The Apple iPhone SE which was unveiled last month has been launched today in India. The 16 GB model of this 4-inch iPhone is priced at Rs. 39,000, whereas the 64 GB model comes with a price tag of Rs. 49,000.
The price for the base model of the iPhone SE was Rs. 30,000 initially, however, Apple decided to make it Rs. 39,000 later on. The iPhone SE looks similar to the iPhone 5S, but comes with some enhancements. The iPhone SE is available in Silver, Gold, Space Gray and Rose Gold colors.
On the hardware front, the iPhone SE comes with an A9 chip under the hood which is accompanied by an M9 motion co-processor. It comes with 1 GB RAM and PowerVR GT7600 GPU. The iPhone SE boasts off a 4-inch Retina display and packs a 1624 mAh Li-Poly battery.
Apple iPhone SE specifications:
- CPU: 1.84 GHz A9 dual-core processor with M9 motion co-processor
- RAM: 1/2 GB
- GPU: PowerVR GT7600
- Operating System: iOS 9.3
- Display: 4-inch Retina display (1136 x 640 pixels)
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 1.2 MP
- Internal Storage: 16/64 GB
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, NFC, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: TouchID Fingerprint Scanner
- Color: Silver, Gold, Space Gray and Rose Gold
- Battery: 1624 mAh Li-Poly
The iPhone SE can be bought from distributors like Redington India, Ingram Micro and Rashi Peripherals. You can also buy it from online stores like Flipkart and Infibeam.