The ASUS ZenFone Zoom which was recently launched in India for Rs. 37,999 is now available for purchase in the US. Pre-orders for the ZenFone Zoom in the US started on January 21, but now, you can directly buy it.
The unlocked black colored ZenFone Zoom can be bought for $399.99 from B&H Photo. As this is an unlocked phone it can be used with any of the supported GSM carriers that you wish to use. You don’t need to stick to a specific carrier just because the phone is bound to it.
The ASUS ZenFone Zoom is powered by a 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor which is coupled with 4 GB of RAM and backed by PowerVR G6430 GPU. You get an internal storage of 64 GB on this device, whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
Being a camera centric device the ZenFone Zoom features a 13 MP rear camera which comes with dual flash, laser auto-focus, 3x optical zoom and optical image stabilization. At the front is a 5 MP camera which will take care of all your selfie needs.
ASUS ZenFone Zoom specifications:
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Intel Atom Z3580 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: PowerVR G6430
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.7-f/4.8, dual flash, laser auto-focus with 3x Optical Zoom and Optical Image Stabilization
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Single SIM
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluettoh 4.0, NFC
- Dimensions: 158.9 x 78.84 x 5 ~ 11.95 mm at 185 g
- Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
Head on to the source link below if you happen to live in the US and want to buy the ASUS ZenFone Zoom.