BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 launched by RIM, 60 day free trial available for download
According to Peter Devenyi, senior vice president of Enterprise Software at RIM, BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10 makes the businesses flexible and helps them to keep on moving.
- Uses the BlackBerry Balance technology for secure separation of work and personal applications.
- Support for seamless and secure access to work email, content and secure connectivity to “behind the firewall” applications and data.
- A dedicated app store for corporate apps – BlackBerry World for Work, which can help manage apps used by the employees. Admintrators can use this to install mandatory apps on all devices.
- An intuitive enterprise enrollment process for employees that offers a self-service console, and centralized control of assignable profiles.
- Rich management controls for securing and managing work profiles including hierarchical group management with Active Directory integration support for customizable administrative roles with granular capabilities.