The Coolpad Note 3 Plus was launched in India earlier this month with a price tag of ₹8999. And now today, the Coolpad Max has been launched by the company with a price tag of ₹24,999.
The Coolpad Max is powered by Snapdragon 617 SoC which is paired with 4 GB RAM along with Adreno 405 GPU. The device flaunts a 5.5-inch Full-HD display and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
The Coolpad Max offers 64 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card. The device also includes a fingerprint scanner on the back and runs on Cool UI Skin which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The Coolpad Max sports a 13 MP rear camera along with a 5 MP front camera. It supports 4G LTE and users can insert two SIM cards in it. It has a fully metallic unibody design as opposed to the previous plastic body smartphones.
The main highlight of the Coolpad Max is its ‘Dual Space’ feature. This feature provides separate storage which helps you keep your personal and professional life separate by letting you create two different accounts for apps like Line, WhatsApp, BBM, Facebook and more. This is achieved with the use of ‘BiLogin’ technology which also provides encryption to keep your accounts secure.
Coolpad Max specifications:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS display
- Operating System: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Cool UI skin
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes, on the back
- CPU: 1.5 GHz Snapdragon 617 octa-core processor
- GPU: Adreno 405
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Storage: 64 GB internal, Expandable up to 128 GB using MicroSD
- Connectivity: Micro USB port, 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- Network: 4G LTE, Hybrid SIM Tray, Dual
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
- Battery: 2800 mAh
The Coolpad Max will be available exclusively on Amazon India from May 30, 2016.