CREO Mark 1 which was launched in India last week is now available for purchase at a price of Rs. 19,999.
The CREO Mark 1 is powered by a MediaTek Helio X10 SoC along with 3 GB RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with an internal storage of 32 GB, whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 128 GB via microSD card.
The Mark 1 boasts off a 5.5-inch Quad HD display which has a pixel density of 534 ppi. It ships with a 3100 mAh battery and sports a 21 MP rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. The rear camera is capable of recording 4K videos at 30 FPS and 1080p Slow Motion video at 120 FPS. The Mark 1 runs on Fuel OS which is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
CREO Mark 1 specifications:
- CPU: 1.95 GHz MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB LPDDR3
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Fuel OS based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) LCD display with Gorilla Glass 3
- Rear Camera: 21 MP with PDAF and Dual Tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, OTG, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- Color: Gun Metal Black
- Battery: 3100 mAh
The CREO Mark 1 is available for purchase on creosense.com and Flipkart. If you are buying the Mark 1 from CREO’s website, you can get a custom message engraved on the side of the phone. However, the engraving option is free for the first 2000 orders only.