Everything you need to know about the upcoming HTC One X
Even HTC’s Facebook page is abuzz with news about the one series. The Stalwart of this series – the HTC One X has already made appearances on various online shopping portals is being sold for about Rs. 38,000.
With such a big price tag, HTC is betting big. And why not? HTC One X is an exciting phone for sure. It packs in so many exciting features.
- Android v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 69.9 x 134.36 x 8.9 mm, 130 grams
- 8MP Primary Camera, 1.3MP Secondary Camera, Full HD Recording
- Image Sense
- Huge 4.7-inch Super LCD 2 Touchscreen
- HD display with resolution of 720 x 1280 Pixels
- ULP GeForce Graphics
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Micro SIM Only
- Internal Storage Capacity of 32 GB, No MicroSD Slot
- 1800 mAh Li-Pro battery
As you can see, the One X is a pretty exciting phone. While some of it’s features look inspired from the Sensation XL, the One X has so much that is new.
The HTC One X is designed for guys with happening lives and heavy pockets. It is a phone that will suit on-the-go professionals and gadget-loving geeks. It is designed to feed on our recent love of big screens. According to us, 4.7-inches is a superb size for a handset.
But the star is, undoubtedly the quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor. The One X is HTC’s first quad-core processor phone. It is the first major commercial quad-core phone that India will see. HTC has opted for Nvidia’s Tegra 3 in India and a Snapdragon processor for the U.S.