Galaxy Note 8.0 in Charcoal Black leaked
Just a week after launching the Galaxy Note 8.0 at the Mobile World Congress, we now get to see leaked images of the Note 8.0 in a charcoal black variant.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 in the charcoal black variant is not yet confirmed by Samsung, but given the company’s trend of launching differently coloured versions of its newest devices after the official launch, we wouldn’t be surprised to see a black Note 8.0.
The Galaxy Note 8.0 has the S Pen which gives a lot of graphic intensive features for the device. At the time of launch, the Galaxy Note 8.0 was unveiled in a marble white variant.
Specification of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0:
- 8-inch TFT Super Clear LCD display
- Display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos 4412 processor
- 2 GB
- 16 GB/32GB internal memory
- Expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 5 MP rear camera
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- 211.3 x 136.3 x 7.95 mm
- 330 grams
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, A-GPS
- 4,600 mAh battery