Gionee GN5002 has received certification from China’s Telecommunication Equipment Certification Center (TENAA). The Gionee GN5002 has now been listed on TENAA’s website, revealing it’s design and listing out all its specifications.
Going by the specifications listed out on the website, the Gionee GN5002 is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor accompanied by 2GB of RAM. It also boasts off 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The Gionee GN5002 has 16GB of internal storage, whereas the external storage can be expanded all the way up to 128GB via microSD card. Camera department consists of an 8MP rear camera, along with 5MP front camera. This handset will be running on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It weighs 200 grams and has a dimension of 155 × 76 × 9 mm. The size of the battery on the GN5002 is unknown.
Probable Gionee GN5002 specifications:
- CPU: 1.3GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch TFT display having a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels
- Rear Camera: 8MP
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, USB
- Battery: Unknown
- Dimensions: 155 × 76 × 9 mm at 200 grams
Gionee hasn’t made any official announcement regarding this GN5002 of theirs, but, expect an official word from the company soon.