Gionee W909 with clamshell design receives TENAA certification
The Gionee W909 was spotted on GeekBench with Helio P10 SoC and 4 GB RAM last month. Now, the Gionee W909 has been spotted on TENAA’s website as it has received certification from the Chinese authority.
As evident from the image above, the Gionee W909 boasts off dual 4.2-inch HD display. Upon lifting the flap, you can see the physical number pad along with buttons to answer and reject call as well buttons to navigate around. Nostalgic already? Upon opening the flap you will also notice the 5 MP front camera above. At the back resides the 16 MP primary camera along with LED flash and fingerprint scanner below it.
You can notice the volume rockers on the left side of the phone and power button along with SIM card and microSD card slot on the right. The Gionee W909 is powered by 1.8 GHz octa-core processor coupled which is coupled with 2 GB of RAM. The RAM listed on TENAA is 2 GB as opposed to 4 GB on GeekBench’s listing.
Gionee W909 specifications:
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Helio P10 MT6755M octa-core processor
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: Dual 4.2-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) TFT display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP with LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 128 GB via microSD card
- Dimensions: 124.6×62.5×16.4 mm at 210 grams
- Color: Golden
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: Not known
Now that the Gionee W909 has been certified by TENAA, we can expect the company to officially announce it and launch it in China.