Google Pixel line-up cameras are one of the best cameras that you can get, the new Pixel 7 Series has a stunning camera experience. Earlier we showed you how to quickly open camera in Google Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel 7, and we have found one more camera shortcut that lets you quickly flip camera for selfie in Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel 7. Here’s how.
How to quickly flip camera for selfie in Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel 7
Rather than tapping the flip button for the selfie camera, you can use this amazing handy gesture that quickly flips the camera to a front selfie mode from the rear camera mode and vice versa. Although this option is turned on by default, you can get into the Android 13 Settings on your Pixel device and turn it either Off or On as per your needs.
The gesture works like this, you just have to twist the phone horizontally or vertically to flip the cameras. This means switching in and out of selfie mode in Google camera, you have to double-twist the phone when you are in the camera app. You can head straight to the settings to turn on the shortcut if it’s already disabled or isn’t working. Follow these simple steps.
- Step 1: Go to Settings on your Pixel 7 Pro or Pixel 7 smartphone.
- Step 2: Swipe to the bottom and find System. Tap on System as shown.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the Gestures.
- Step 4: Then, tap on the option Flip camera for selfie and turn on the slider.
That’s how you can quickly flip camera for selfie in Pixel 7 Pro and Pixel 7 smartphones. You may find more handy tricks and shortcuts the more you use the phones. There are a number of Android 13 features that can be useful for you since the Pixel 7 Pro (and the Pixel 7) runs on the newest Android 13 out-of-the-box.
Want more of this? Here are some suggested Pixel guides for you below.
- How to quickly open the camera in Google Pixel 7 Pro [or Pixel 7]
- How to view battery percentage in the status bar [Pixel 7 Pro/ Pixel 7]
- How to change screen resolution in Google Pixel 7 Pro
You can head to our How-To Guides section to get more awesome stuff. To get updates on the latest tech news, smartphones, and gadgets, make sure you follow us on our social media profiles.