HTC 10 with Snapdragon 820 SoC and 4 GB RAM launched in India for ₹52,990
HTC 10 which was unveiled last month has been launched in India today. HTC has launched its latest flagship smartphone in India with a price tag of ₹52,990.
Initially HTC was going to bring a stripped down version of the HTC 10 called HTC 10 Lifestyle which is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC. It was meant for markets like India and Russia. But, after receiving much backlash from Indian fans, HTC soon made it clear that it will indeed bring the Snapdragon 820 powered variant in India.
Hence, the HTC 10 which is launched in India today is powered by a Snapdragon 820 SoC which is coupled with 4 GB RAM and Adreno 530 GPU. It comes with 32 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card.
The HTC 10 flaunts a 5.2-inch Quad-HD display and packs a 3000 mAh battery. It also comes with USB Type-C and houses a fingerprint scanner on the home button. Apart from this, the photography department on the HTC 10 consists of 12 MP Ultrapixel 2 rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. It runs on HTC Sense 8 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It’s also the first device to come with Dual OIS (OIS for both front and rear camera).
HTC 10 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Operating System: HTC Sense 8 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super LCD 5 display
- Rear Camera: 12 MP Ultrapixel 2 with OIS and dual-tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with OIS
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- Other: HTC BoomSound, Dolby Audio, USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, GPS, NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC 10 will go sale from June 2016. Will you be buying one?