HTC 8X and HTC One X+ might be unveiled on September 19
HTC has been long absent from the international scene but it seems that the company is planning to return with a bang.
The company has an event scheduled for the 19th September 2012 to launch new Smartphones and if all goes on as planned then we could see the unveiling of two new smartphones from HTC.
First up is the HTC 8X running on Windows Phone 8 OS which is well known by its codename: HTC Accord. The specs that the 8X is expected to launch with includes:
- 4.3 inch touchscreen
- Powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- Coupled with 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB of on-board storage
- Beats Audio
- 8 MP Auto Focus camera with LED Flash
- Ultra Wide Angle front camera
- 1080p HD video recording capability on both cameras
- microUSB, 3.5mm jack, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC
Next up is an Android smartphone HTC One X+, specs of which we just saw leaking out earlier today. The specs of the HTC One X+ which is expected to be an incremental upgrade to HTC One X might include:
- Size: 134.36 X 69.9 X 9.3 mm
- Weight: Only 129 grams
- Processor: 1.6 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor and single core can ve boosted to 1.7 GHz
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- Internal memory: 32GB onboard memory
- Operating System: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- UI: HTC Sense 4.5
- 1800 mAh battery
So we are just a few days away until we see the device being unveiled to us officially and we hope that these devices do succeed in bringing back HTC into the smartphone game with a bang!