HTC Butterfly India launch teased on Facebook, could arrive by Jan-end for Rs.49,900
The HTC Butterfly aka Droid DNA in the US and the Butterfly J in Japan is soon expected to launch in the Indian subcontinent. If rumors are to be believed, we could see HTC launch the 1080p full-HD smartphone before the end of January in India.
According to BGR, the smartphone is all set to launch with a price tag of Rs.49,900 which will make it the costliest Android smartphone to launch in India but the street price at which the device will be available would obviously be lower than that and it could be available for prospective buyers at around Rs.45,000.
- 5-inch Super LCD 3 capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Expandable to 32 GB via microSD slot
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 8 MP rear facing camera
- 2.1MP ultra-wide angle front facing camera
- Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wireless charging, Wi-Fi
- 2020 mAh battery
The HTC Butterfly is indeed impressive enough to grab the attention of us all and with the device being the first to enter the Indian market, the excitement amongst the buyers is bound to be high. But at Rs.49,900 is the device worth a buy is a tough question.