The Samsung Galaxy Grand is launching in India on January 22nd
Last week, we shared with you about the Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 dual-SIM smartphone getting listed over an online retailer website and we were expecting Sammy to launch the 5-inch phablet any time soon.
- 5-inch TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Display resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal memory
- Expandable to 64 GB via microSD slot
- 8 MP Autofocus camera with LED Flash
- 2 MP front-facing shooter
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, NFC
- 2100 mAh battery
For the given price tag, the Samsung Galaxy Grand seems to be a decent buy but the phablet will surely face tough competition from other 5-inch device which are offered by Indian manufacturers for almost half the price.