We saw the leaked specifications of HTC Nexus smartphone codenamed Marlin yesterday. Now, just a day after that, the Nexus Marlin has made its appearance on Geekbench.
The HTC Nexus Marlin is listed as ‘google marlin’ on Geekbench. The Geekbench listing doesn’t reveal much details though. All we can see is that the google marlin is running on Android N which is officially called Android Nougat now. There’s also 4 GB of RAM and the device seems to be powered by a quad-core processor which is expected to be Snapdragon 820.
This upcoming Nexus smartphone scored 2084 and 4969 points in Geekbench’s single core and multi-core test respectively.
Rumored specifications of HTC Nexus codenamed Marlin:
- CPU: Qualcomm quad-core processor
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Android Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 12 MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32/128 GB
- Other: USB Type-C, Fingerprint Scanner at the back, bottom-firing speakers, Bluetooth 4.2
- Battery: 3450 mAh
While the Geekbench listing didn’t reveal much details, we will have to wait for the device to pop up on AnTuTu and GFXBench which reveal more details as compared to Geekbench.