HTC One X9 appears on TENAA; Rumored to sport 1TB of expandable storage
All the rumors and speculations regarding the HTC One X9 have come to an end as it receives TENAA certification. TENAA is China’s certifying body. The existence of the HTC One X9 has therefore been confirmed as the smartphone has been listed on TENAA’s website revealing its images and specifications.
According to the details revealed in the listing, the HTC One X9 will be powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. To top it up will be the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop straight out of the box. It’s 5.5-inch display will boast off a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Talking about photography on the HTC One X9, it sports a 13MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera.
On the storage front, it will have 16GB of internal storage on board, whereas the external storage can be expanded all the way up to a whopping 1TB. If this is true, this phone will definitely give those phones a run for their money when it comes to satisfying a user’s storage needs (yes Google, I’m talking about you).
Probable HTC One X9 specifications:
- CPU: 2.2GHz octa-core processor
- RAM: 2GB
- Operating System: Android 5.0.2 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 13MP with dual-led flash
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Expandable upto 1TB
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, USB, GPS, GSM, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, 4G LTE FDD, WCDMA
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Dimensions: 153.2 × 75.9 × 7.99 mm at 174 grams
As the phone has now surfaced on TENAA’s website, expect HTC to make an official announcement soon.