Talking about specifications, the HTC One X9 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio X10 SoC which is coupled with 3 GB of RAM and PowerVR G6200 GPU. It boasts off a 5.5-inch Full-HD display and packs a 3000 mAh battery. It comes with an internal storage of 32 GB whereas the external storage can be expanded via microSD card.
Talking about photography, the One X9 sports a 13 MP rear camera which comes optical image stabilization with support for hyper lapse videos and RAW image capture. The 5 MP front camera comes with a feature called Auto Selfie which takes a selfie as soon as you smile.
HTC One X9 specifications:
- CPU: MediaTek Helio X10 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP auto-focus with dual LED flash and OIS
- Front Camera: 5 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: Expandable via microSD card
- Color: Opal Silver, Carbon Grey
- Battery: 3000 mAh
The HTC India website shows the One X9 as coming soon. There’s not much information regarding the price at which the One X9 will be sold in India, but now that HTC has listed it on the website, we can expect it to be launched soon in India.