The HTC U11 being a flagship is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 SoC which is laced with 6 GB RAM and backed by Adreno 540 GPU. There’s also a 4 GB RAM variant of the U11, however, HTC has only launched the 6 GB RAM variant in India as expected.
The HTC U11 flaunts liquid glass surface which is created using a process called Optical Spectrum Hybrid Deposition. This process layers highly-refractive precious minerals across the U11’s back because of which you see different colors at different angles.
The HTC U11 also comes with Edge Sense, USonic and Sense Companion. We have already seen the USonic and Sense Companion on HTC U Ultra, however, the Edge Sense has been introduced with the U11. Edge Sense is a technology which lets you trigger different actions through different gestures along the edges of the phone. For example, you can launch your favorite app by simply squeezing the U11.
You can configure the Edge Sense the way you want so that you can perform different actions through different gestures. Moreover, apart from the Google Assistant, the HTC U11 also comes with Amazon Alexa which is similar to the Google Assistant.
“We are proud to present our flagship smartphone – HTC U11 which showcases HTC’s power of innovation by bringing to discerning customers pioneering technologies that are game-changers in the industry and reflect our strong focus on R&D and Design. HTC U11 comes equipped with unique features like Edge Sense that opens the doors to a whole new world of phone interactions. We are particularly proud of the fact that the U11 camera has achieved an incredible DxOMark 90 score, making it the highest rated smartphone ever in DxOMark history also making it the #1 smartphone camera on the market today. We are confident that the HTC U11 will set new industry standards.” said Mr. Faisal Siddiqui, President South Asia, HTC.
HTC U11 specifications:
- CPU: 2.45 GHz Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor
- RAM: 6 GB
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Operating System: HTC Sense UI based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super LCD 5 display with Gorilla Glass 5
- Rear Camera: 12 MP HTC UltraPixel 3 with UltraSpeed Auto-focus, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, Acoustic Focus, RAW capture, 4K recording and dual-LED flash
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture and Full-HD recording
- Internal Storage: 128 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes via microSD card
- SIM: Dual Hybrid Slot (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM / Nano-SIM + microSD card)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, USB Type-C, GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner housed on home button, Edge Sense, USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, Sense Companion, IP67 water and dust resistance, BoomSound Hi-Fi Edition speakers
- Colors: Brilliant Black, Amazing Silver
- Battery: 3000 mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
HTC U11 Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹51,990
- Availability: To be available online exclusively on Amazon India and through offline stores across the country from last week of this month.
HTC U11 Offers:
- Pre-orders on HTC e-store start from June 17 and those who pre-order the U11 will get an HTC flip-cover worth ₹1999 for free.
- 10% cashback on MOP for those buying the U11 using Standard Chartered Debit/Credit Card. This offer starts from June 26 and will be available for limited time-period only.