Huawei Watch 2 smartwatches announced with Android Wear 2.0
Alongside announcing the P10 and P10 Plus smartphones today, Huawei has also announced two new smartwatches – Huawei Watch 2 and Huawei Watch 2 Classic.
The Huawei Watch 2 boasts a sportier look whereas the Watch 2 Classic, as the name suggests, has a classic look. The Watch 2 comes with silicone strap whereas the Watch 2 Classic sports a leather strap. Also, another difference between both these smartwatches is that the Watch 2 comes with LTE connection but the Watch 2 Classic doesn’t.
Both these smartwatches run Android Wear 2.0 which was announced earlier this month. This means that the Watch 2 smartwatches will let you make payments through Android Pay. And, with the On-Watch Play Store, you can download apps directly on your smartwatch without having to rely on your smartphone.
Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon Wear 2100
- RAM: 768 MB
- Operating System: Android Wear 2.0
- Display: 1.2-inch AMOLED display with 390 x 390 pixel resolution
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NFC, 4G LTE (Huawei Watch 2 only)
- Other: IP68 dust and water-resistance
- Battery: 420 mAh
Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic Price and Availability:
- Price of Huawei Watch 2 without 4G LTE: €329
- Price of Huawei Watch 2 with 4G LTE: €379
- Price of Huawei Watch 2 Classic: €399
- Availability: Will be in available in Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Germany and China from March, and, will be available in the US, UK, Russia and Australia from April.