As spotted on GFXBench, the Huawei P9 is powered by Kirin 955 octa-core CPU which is accompanied by 3 GB RAM and Mali-T880 GPU. It has an internal storage of 32 GB and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
The P9 boasts off a 5.1-inch Full-HD display and comes with a 12 MP dual rear camera and an 8 MP front camera. The rear camera can take photos in a resolution of 3968 x 2976 pixels can record videos in 1080p resolution. The front camera too can record videos in 1080p resolution but can capture images in a resolution of 3264 x 2449 pixels.
Huawei P9 specifications:
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Kirin 955 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T880
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.1-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 12 dual-camera with auto-focus and flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- Connectivity: NFC, GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Battery: Unknown
There’s another variant of the Huawei P9 which was spotted on AnTuTu with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. Hence, the one spotted on GFXBench might be the entry-level variant of the P9 and will cost less than the 4 GB + 64 GB variant.