iBall Andi 5L Rider launched in India with 5-inch display for ₹4699
Indian smartphone manufacturer has launched yet another phone in India. The smartphone launched in India today is the Andi 5L Rider which is priced at ₹4699.
The iBall Andi 5L Rider is powered by a quad-core processor which is clocked at 1.3 GHz. The processor is paired with 1 GB RAM which is backed by Mali-400 GPU. The Andi 5L Rider sports a 5-inch FWVGA display which is kept on by a 2300 mAh battery.
The device has 8 GB of internal storage with an option to expand the storage up to 32 GB using a microSD card. At the back is a 5 MP primary camera and at the front is a 2 MP secondary camera. The iBall Andi 5L Rider comes with system support for 9 Indian regional languages along with read/write support for 21 Indian regional languages.
iBall Andi 5L Rider specifications:
- CPU: 1.3 GHz ARM Cortex A7 quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-400
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) IPS display
- Rear Camera: 5 MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Colors: White, Brown, Blue
- Battery: 2300 mAh
The iBall Andi 5L Rider is available for purchase from across retail stores in India.