iBall Andi5G Blink 4G launched in India with Android 6.0 Marshmallow for ₹5999
Indian smartphone manufacturer iBall has launched yet another smartphone in the Indian market today. The iBall Andi5G Blink 4G has been launched in India with a price tag of ₹5999. We know, the name of the smartphone sounds a little odd, but, it’s the first smartphone from iBall that runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
The Blink 4G is powered by a 1.0 GHz quad-core processor which is coupled with 1 GB RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The Blink 4G has a 5-inch FWVGA display which is kept on by 2300 mAh battery.
The Blink 4G features a 5 MP camera at the back and a 2 MP camera at the front. It has 8 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card. The device has system support for 9 regional languages of India along with read/write support for 21 Indian regional languages.
iBall Andi5G Blink 4G specifications:
- CPU: 1.0 GHz MediaTek MT6735M quad-core processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch FWVGA (854 x 480 pixels) display
- Front Camera: 5 MP with LED flash
- Rear Camera: 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 8 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, FM Radio, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
- SIM: Dual SIM (4G + 4G)
- Color: Rose Gold, Special Gold
- Battery: 2300 mAh
The iBall Andi5G Blink 4G is available for purchase throughout the country.