Finally after a long wait, Android lovers can boost a bit to their iOS counterparts about an app that have stolen many hearts. Instagram, the most popular image editing and sharing app on the iOS has finally arrived for all the Android devices.
Instagram is indeed a beautiful way to share your world. Instagram lets you pick from one of several gorgeous filtered effects to breathe a new life into your mobile photos. Transform everyday moments into works of art you’ll want to share with friends and family.
It also allows you to share your photos in a simple photo stream with friends to see and over Social Networking sites at just a click of a button.
Features of Instagram for Android:
- 100% free custom designed filters and borders
- Lux works its magic by making your photos more vibrant and brings out details in your photos you couldn’t see before
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Foursquare (Flickr coming very soon)
- Interact with friends through giving & receiving likes and comments
- Works with Android versions 2.2 and above that support OpenGL ES 2
- Full front & back camera support
So head over to the Google Play Store and download the beautiful app to transform the way you click pictures.