iPhone 5 pricing for India confirmed by Redington, starting at Rs 45,500 for 16 GB
We can now officially confirm that the much-awaited Apple iPhone 5 will be launched in India on November 2 after Ingram Micro, one of the distribution partners of Apple announced this.
- 4-inch TFT Capacitive screen
- Display resolution of 1136 x 640 pixels
- Apple A6 chipset
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 16/32/64 GB internal memory
- 8 MP iSight camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 1.2 MP HD FaceTime camera
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 3G, 4G LTE connectivity
- 1434 mAh battery
So if you wish to buy the iPhone 5 in India, how about keeping half of the Tata Nano ready for sale as November 2 is not too far away.
Will you buy one?