iQOO 7 5G powered by Snapdragon 870 chipset launched in India; pricing starts at Rs 31,990
iQOO, the sub-brand of Vivo for premium smartphones has today launched its latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India. Along with this, the company has also launched the iQOO 7 Legend 5G as well.
The smartphone features a 6.62-inch Full HD+ 120Hz refresh rate AMOLED screen with 300Hz touch sampling rate, 1000Hz instant touch sampling rate, 5.8ms touch response, peak brightness 1,300 nits, and support for HDR10+.
There’s also a built-in intelligent display chip for MEMC, DC dimming, and a 91.45 percent screen-to-body ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC and supports liquid cooling system and 6000mm² graphite board that reduces the temperature by up to 11 percent.
It packs 8/12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128/256 GB UFS 3.1 storage. As for the camera department, there’s a 48 MP camera with a Sony IMX598 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, OIS + 13 MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro support + 2 MP mono sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front side, the device features a 16 MP snapper for taking selfies and video calling. The device has an in-display fingerprint sensor and comes with support for USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, and Hi-Fi audio.
The smartphone runs the latest Android 11 operating system with the company’s own FunTouch OS 11.1 on top. It is powered by a 4,400mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging technology.
The iQOO 7 5G comes in Solid Ice Blue and Storm Black colors. The 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage model costs Rs 31,990 while the 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage model costs Rs 33,990. The top-end model with 12 GB RAM costs Rs 35,990. It will be up for pre-orders in India from 1st May.
iQOO 7 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.62-inch Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with 2400×1080 pixels screen resolution, HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 105% NTSC color gamut, up to 1,300 nits brightness, and MEMC
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform
- GPU: Adreno 650 GPU
- RAM: 8/12 GB LPDDR5 RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB UFS 3.1 storage
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1
- Rear Camera: 48 MP camera with Sony IMX598 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, OIS + 13 MP 120° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2.5cm macro support + 2 MP mono sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Others: In-display fingerprint sensor, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- Connectivity: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, and USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,400mAh with 66W superfast flash charging
iQOO 7 5G Pricing and Availability in India
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage: Rs 31,990
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage: Rs 33,990
- 12 GB RAM + 256 GB Storage: Rs 35,990
- Availability: On pre-order from 1st May