The new headset/headband is an upgrade from the original HALO and features advanced Multiuse technology, enabling connection with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously. It also offers a combination of wireless and wired technology as it can be connected to non-Bluetooth music players as well via 3.5mm universal audio jack cable bundled along.
For comfort, the ear-pieces are cushioned with velvet and the headband has a new metallic color. The Jabra HALO2 can be folded at both the ends and switches off when done so, and the moment the user unfolds it back into its regular shape, it switches itself on. Its battery lasts for 8 hours and has a standby time of 13 days. On one side, it displays the battery as well as Bluetooth connectivity status clearly such that users get to know when to charge the headband or when the pairing is weak.
Key specifications of the Jabra HALO2 Bluetooth stereo headset:
- Bluetooth 3.0 wireless technology
- A2DP for wireless music streaming
- AM3D Virtual Surround Sound 2.0 and Power Bass
- AVRCP for remote controls (skip track, pause, etc.)
- Noise Blackout technology with dual microphones
- Foldable headband
- Talk time – 8 hours
- Standby time – 13 days
- Micro USB charger
- Dimensions – 45mm (D) x 165-190mm (H) x 136mm (W)
- Weight – 2.8 ounces
The cost of the HALO2 is Rs 6,499