Honor X10 5G goes official in China; features Kirin 820 SoC, 8 GB RAM and triple rear cameras
After teasing it for a few week, Honor has today officially launched its new smartphone in China — Honor X10. This new mid-range smartphone from the company is a successor to the Honor 9X that was launched last year.
The smartphone features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ LCD display that offers 90Hz refresh rate, and 92 percent STB ratio. Under the hood, the device is powered by the Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G chipset along with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB storage.
In the camera department, the phone has a triple camera setup on the back that consists of a 40 MP primary Sony IMX600 sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture and a 2 MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture.
On the front side, it has a 16 MP pop-up camera for taking selfies and video calling. The 5G smartphone is running Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1 on top and is powered by a 4300 mAh battery with support for 22.5W fast charging.
The Honor X10 comes in four colors — Sapphire Blue, Midnight Black, Titanium Silver, and Fiery Orange. The base model starts at 1,899 yuan (~$267) and the pricing goes up to 2,399 yuan (~$337) for the top-end variant. The device will go on sale in China from 26th May.
Honor X10 5G Specifications
- Display: 6.63-inch Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 2400 × 1080 pixels screen resolution and 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: Huawei HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G
- GPU: Mali-G57MP6 GPU
- RAM: 6/8 GB LPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB internal storage; expandable up to 256 GB with NM card
- OS: Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Rear Camera: 40 MP primary camera with Sony IMX600 sensor + 8 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture + 2 MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 16 MP pop-up camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Others: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity Options: 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, and USB Type-C port
- Battery: 4300 mAh with 22.5W fast charging
Pricing and Availability
- 6 GB + 64 GB: 1,899 yuan (~$267)
- 6 GB + 128 GB: 2,199 yuan (~$309)
- 8 GB + 128 GB: 2,399 yuan (~$337)
- Availability: From 26th May in China