The Galaxy S8, which is Samsung’s 2017 flagship, is expected to be unveiled on March 29. While that’s still more than a month away, the rumor mill doesn’t seem to slow down. Also, while we have already seen the real-life image of Galaxy S8, the latest renders give us a look at the device from multiple angles and show us how the Galaxy S8 might look.
These renders are in line with what we have seen and heard so far. As you can see, there’s no physical home button on the Galaxy S8, something which has been a standard on the Galaxy series of smartphones. As there’s no physical home button, the fingerprint scanner has been moved to the back of the device, which to us, looks like an awkward placement at this moment.
The bezels have become smaller and the device sports curved edge display. The Iris Scanner which was found on the Galaxy Note7 is said to have made it to Galaxy S8. Also, unlike Apple and some other Android manufacturer, Samsung seems to have decided to retain the 3.5 mm audio jack. It can be seen at the bottom of the device along with primary microphone, speaker and USB Type-C port.
Expected Samsung Galaxy S8 specifications:
- CPU: Snapdragon 835
- RAM: 4 GB
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.8/6.2-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- Rear Camera: 12 MP with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 64 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 256 GB via microSD card
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner, Iris Scanner, 3.5 mm audio jack, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000 mAh (5.8-inch model), 3500 mAh (6.2-inch model)
Expected Samsung Galaxy S8 Launch Date and Price:
- Launch Date: March 29
- Price of 5.8-inch model: €799 in Europe
- Price of 6.2-inch model: €899 in Europe
- Sales start on: April 21 in Europe
If you want to take a look at more renders, head on to the Source link below.