Going by the listing on GFXBench, the LeEco Le 2 is powered by Helio X25 SoC which is coupled with 3 GB RAM and Mali-T880 GPU. It comes with an internal storage of 32 GB and boasts off 5.5-inch Full-HD display. The Le 2 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box and sports 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera.
One more variant of the LeEco Le 2 has been spotted on GFXBench which is powered by Snapdragon 652 SoC. Rest of its specifications are similar to that of the one which is powered by Helio X25, but, has 8 GB internal storage and Adreno 510 GPU under the hood. Also, the Snapdragon variant has been spotted with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow as opposed to version 6.0 found on the Helio X25 variant.
LeEco Le 2 specifications:
- CPU: 2.0 GHz Helio X25 deca-core processor / 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 652 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T880 / Adreno 510
- Operating System: Android 6.0 / 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Full-HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 16 MP auto-focus with flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Connectivity: GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Battery: Unknown
LeEco is also said to be working on Le 2 Pro which is powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC. We can expect LeEco to make some official announcement regarding these phones during the launch event next month which will take place in Beijing, China.