Earlier in the day, we reported that the LG G Pro 2 may be priced at Rs. 49900 in India and the launch is expected to happen soon. Well, it has turned out to be true. The LG G Pro 2 is now available in India online at a hefty price of Rs. 49,990.
The LG G Pro 2 was unveiled in February at MWC and it has now made its way to Indian shores. The LG phablet has been in sale in some parts of the world and reportedly, it has been doing pretty well.
The device is now available in India through the online retailer Snapdeal and it is priced at Rs. 49,990. Considering the device is available in stock, the official launch should happen pretty soon. The LG G Pro 2 features specs comparable to the likes of Galaxy S5 and One M8, thus the price.
LG will launch the G3 next month, so we are not really sure people would want to lap up to the G Pro 2 but considering it’s a phablet, it should do well for itself. Tell us, will you buy the LG G Pro 2 or wait for the LG G3? The answer seems quite obvious to me though.
LG G Pro 2 Specs:
- 5.9-inch IPS display
- Full HD (1920×1080) resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 at 2.26 GHz
- 3 GB RAM
- 13 MP camera with LED flash and OIS+
- 2.1 MP front facing camera
- 16/32 GB internal storage with microSD expansion
- Android 4.4 KitKat with LG’s Emotional UX
- 3200 mAh removable battery
- LTE-A, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, SlimPort, and microUSB