LG introduces new True HD IPS LCD display
LG has announced a new LCD technology which is said to be a breakthrough in HD mobile display. The “True HD IPS” display is the latest addition by the company after introducing the glasses-free 3D display and the 700-nit NOVA display.
According to LG, True HD IPS display takes the viewing experience on mobile handsets to the next level by offering:
- More information at a glance with genuine 1280 x 720 HD resolution and 16:9 screen viewing without distortion, which are the same standards used in the television industry
- Sharper and crisper text thanks to 329 ppi real RGB resolution
- True natural colors that are the most comfortable to eyes
- Automatic color adjustments applied by LG’s exclusive Mobile HD Graphic Engine
- HD Movie Editor to create personalized HD videos quickly and easily