LG had announced its new L-Series back at the MWC 2012 by showing off some new handsets. The Optimus L5 was one of the handsets which has now made its global debut in the European market.
LG has officially announced that the device will be available in the U.K., Germany and France, followed by markets in CIS, Middle East and Asia before crossing the ocean over to Central America and South America.
The LG Optimus L5 has a pretty slim body measuring at 9.5mm, and features dual SIM capabilities (in Asia, CIS, Middle East, Central and South America only) and NFC “Tag & Play” (in Europe and North America) for mobile commerce and peer-to-peer sharing. Other features include a 4-inch Android 4.0 ICS, a 5MP camera and a 1,500mAh battery.
– Chipset: MSM7225A (Cortex A5 800MHz)
– Memory: (up to) 4GB Internal Storage / Micro SD support (up to 32GB)
– Display: 4.0-inch HVGA
– Camera: Rear 5.0 MP AF with LED Flash
– OS: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
– Battery: 1,500mAh
– Size: 118.3 x 66.5 x 9.5 (mm)
You might also like