After launching the Stylus 2 in India back in May last year, LG has now launched its successor – the LG Stylus 3 – in India. The LG Stylus 3 was first unveiled in last December and was then showcased at this year’s CES in January.
As the name suggests, the LG Stylus 3 comes with a stylus along with Pen Pop 2.0 and Precision Tip. As soon as you pop out the stylus from the device, you are presented with a quick menu which lets you perform various tasks. For instance, you can quickly jot down a note using the stylus even when the screen is off.
The LG Stylus 3 is powered by MediaTek’s MT6750 SoC which is laced with 3 GB RAM while the Mali-T860 MP2 GPU handles graphically intensive tasks on the device. The Stylus 3 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box and sports a 5.7-inch HD display which is kept on by a 3200 mAh battery. Well, given the size of the display, we would have preferred at least Full-HD resolution on it.
LG Stylus 3 specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- RAM: 3 GB
- GPU: Mali-T860 MP2
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Display: 5.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) display
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 2 Terabytes
- SIM: Dual Nano SIM
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB OTG
- Other: Fingerprint Scanner
- Battery: 3200 mAh
LG Stylus 3 Price and Availability:
- Price: ₹18,500
- Availability: To be available for purchase at LG Stores across the country