LG Watch Urbane LTE now official, brings smart phone capabilities to a smart watch
A few days earlier we had reported that the LG Watch Urbane will be making its debut at Mobile World Congress 2015. LG has now revealed another variant of its forthcoming smart watch- LG Watch Urbane LTE.
As the name suggests the LG Watch Urbane brings LTE, voice calling, messaging and Push To Talk capabailities to the table. These features are independent hence the smart watch will not require a smart phone to function for networking purposes. Other features include heart rate monitor, NFC, IP67 Dust and Waterproof.
The LG Watch Urbane LTE features a 1.3 inch full circle P-OLED display which is similar to LG Watch R but features a narrower bezel. Showcasing a stainless steel body, the G Watch Urbane LTE will be available in polished silver. The stainless steel body will be coupled with a stitched natural leather strap which can be replaced with any 22mm wide band by the user.
Key specifications of LG Watch Urbane LTE:
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm SnapdragonTM400
- Operating System: LG Wearable Platform
- Display: 1.3-inch P-OLED (320 x 320 / 245ppi)
- Network: LTE
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 1GB LPDDR3
- Battery: 700mAh
- Sensors: 9 Axis / Barometer / PPG / GPS
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 b, g, n / Bluetooth 4.0LE / NFC
- Color: Silver
- Other: Dust and Water Resistant (IP67) / Speaker / Microphone
The LG Watch Urbane LTE will be making its first appearance with LG Watch Urbane at Mobile World Congress 2015.