Reliance launched the LYF Flame 6 earlier this month with a price tag of ₹3999. And now today, Reliance has launched the LYF Flame 5 which too is priced at ₹3999.
The LYF Flame 5 is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor which is coupled with 512 MB RAM and Mali-400 MP2 GPU. It has a 4-inch display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The Flame 5 has 4 GB of internal storage whereas the external storage can be expanded up to 32 GB via microSD card.
The Flame 5 features a 5 MP primary camera at the back along with a 2 MP secondary camera at the front. The device comes with VoLTE support and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. It packs a 1650 mAh battery and has dual SIM slots. While both SIM slots are 4G enabled, only one supports 4G connection at a time whereas the other will work on 2G. You can insert one standard SIM card and one micro SIM card in the SIM slot.
LYF Flame 5 specifications:
- CPU: 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Mali-400 MP2
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 4-inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixels) display with Asahi Glass
- Rear Camera: 5 MP auto-focus with LED flash
- Front Camera: 2 MP
- Internal Storage: 4 GB
- External Storage: Expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card
- SIM: Dual SIM (standard +micro , 2G + 4G)
- Connectivity: 2G, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery: 1650 mAh
The LYF Flame 5 will be available for purchase through offline retailers.