Micromax IN 1 powered by MediaTek Helio G80 goes official in India
Micromax has been trying to re-establish itself in the Indian smartphone market, which is currently being dominated by Chinese brands. In the latest effort, the company has launched the Micromax IN 1 smartphone.
The smartphone features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ display with 2400 x 1080 pixels screen resolution and Rainbow glass protection on top. Under the hood, it is powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 processor with a Mali-G52 GPU.
In the camera department, there’s a triple-camera setup on the back that includes a 48 MP primary sensor, a 2 MP macro lens, and a 2 MP depth sensor. On the front side, there’s an 8 MP front-facing camera.
The device is running the Android 10 operating system but the company says that it will be updated to Android 11. The phone is powered by a 5,000 mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging technology.
The Micromax IN 1 comes in Purple and Blue color options. The 4 GB RAM model is priced at Rs 10,499 while the 6 GB RAM model costs Rs 11,999. The devices will go on sale in India via Flipkart from 26th March.
Micromax IN 1 Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) 20:9 Full HD+ display with 440 nits brightness, 82% NTSC color gamut, and Rainbow glass protection
- CPU: MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor
- GPU: ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- RAM: 4/6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB eMCP storage; expandable up to 256 GB
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- Rear Camera: 48 MP Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture + 2 MP macro lens + 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- Others: Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant button
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, and USB Type-C
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 18W fast charging
Pricing and Availability in India
- 4 GB RAM + 64 GB Storage: Rs 10,499 (Rs 9,999 for first sale)
- 6 GB RAM + 128 GB Storage: Rs 11,999 (Rs 11,499 for first sale)
- Availabilty: From 26th March via Flipkart