Modern Combat 5: Blackout now available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Windows
As Gameloft promised, the next iteration of its popular Modern Combat franchise is here. Modern Combat 5: Blackout has been released for all the major mobile platforms today.
The new Modern Combat game brings both single and multiplayer gaming. There’s unified game progression, improved graphics and a lot more. Gameloft also promises amazing visuals and some great mechanics for the game. Check out the highlights of the game below:
- Four character classes: Assault, Sniper, Heavy, and Recon, each with their own set of skills to upgrade.
- Unified progression system: One character across both multiplayer and single player missions. Each mission or multiplayer match earns XP that goes towards levelling-up your class and mastering your weapons.
- Spec-Ops Missions: Short, fun, and objective based. Objectives such as covering your allies, clearing a building, eliminating a single target, and many more!
- New Single player features: Manually control your sniper rounds in-flight, scouting enemies behind cover with a scanning drone, and reviving downed team members! “MEDIC!”
- New Squad vs Squad multiplayer: MC5 will let players party up with friends (or your dream team of friendly randoms!) to battle other squads from all over the world.
- Multiplayer matches of up to 6 v 6: More players, more mayhem! I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.
- Two Kill streak packages with 6 different abilities: Airstrike, Bomber, Assistant drone, Auto-turret, EMP, and Recon Helicopter.
- Global and Squad chat: Discuss tactics with your squad, or just keep up with your friends around the world!
- Highly Improved Graphics: Real-time shadows, Ragdoll physics, SSAO (‘Screen space ambient occlusion’ for all you techy people!), Soft particles, Spherical harmonics, and many more improvements.
Modern Combat 5: Blackout is available for Rs. 390 on Android, Rs. 420 on iOS, Rs. 360 on Windows Phone and Windows. So, what are you waiting for? Hit the links for the respective stores below and enjoy the brand new game. Do tell us how you like it.